It is a long tradition that the Nordic filtration experts from academia and industry come together. To catch-up, to share, and to promote young professionals.
In 2023 it is time to meet again, this year in Finland, at LUT University which is one of the founding members of the Nordic Filtration Society, and the Finnish hub for filtration and separation science.
We welcome old members and new friends to join us for the
19th Nordic Filtration Symposium (NoFS19) in Lappeenranta, Finland, June 13-15, 2023
NoFS brings together researchers, industry, and policymakers to discuss technical and business solutions to separation challenges in a circular economy, such as:
• Separation and recycling of battery chemicals
• Efficient dewatering of sludges
• Protein shift and its effect on protein separation processes
• Utilization of industrial side streams
This year NoFS takes on a new component with the first Scientific Seminar of the SCI-MAT Research Platform on June 15. This free of charge seminar is about the sustainable circularity of industrial inorganic side streams, and how to collaborate across disciplines.
In addition to quality content and networking opportunities with professionals, you will enjoy the program which mixes tech visits with Finnish lake-side summer entertainment.
• Metso Filtration Competence Center – see how the filters are made
• Nordkalk Lime Stone mine in the middle of the city
• LUT lab tours – world class laboratories with 300 different pieces of equipment
• Get together event at old Kasino restaurant by lake Saimaa. An evening with friends and entertainment
• Conference dinner at Wanha Makasiini restaurant in the harbour. Good food and white nights.
REGISTER by May 29.
For companies an exhibitor ticket is available, including a stand & one full participant in the symposium.
Visit NOFS19 website for more information about accommodation, travelling to Lappeenranta and the doctoral school.
Looking forward to meeting you at NOFS19! Welcome to Lappeenranta!
NoFS organizing committee
To contact us, please email email@example.com